Do you feel sometimes you want to, and you could, achieve more but you feel you lack the skills, knowledge or confidence to move forward? Do others feel you should be more assertive with people and situations in the workplace but you are not sure how to meet these expectations? Would you value a day of practical tips and techniques to help you find ways of building self-confidence and self-esteem?
- What is Assertiveness?
- The impact of different styles and personalities – passive, assertive,
- Identifying and Developing Assertive behaviors for yourself and when
working with others
- Practical ways to develop and demonstrate self-confidence and
- Identifying what you want to achieve, setting personal goals and
- How to learn from experiences and situations to use to improve
self-confidence and self-development
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course-
Please use the following links to make an enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details