The first year of the T Level is made up of 17 units. In the second year students specialise in mechanical engineering.
The course has a substantial work placement where students spend a minimum of 315 hours work experience with a local employer.
Topics you will study include:
- Mechanical Principles
- Electrical Principles
- Essential maths for engineering
- Engineering Manufacturing Control Systems
- Health and Safety Principles
- Business, Commercial and Financial Awareness
- Professional Responsibilities
- Stock and Asset Management
- Continuous Improvements
- Project and Programme Management
- Specialism in Mechanical Engineering
- 315 hours work placement
Witten exams & Employer Project C&G marked
Grade 5 in GCSE maths, English and science
Progression routes include:
Progression to University Campus North Lincolnshire (UCNL)
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.