It allows candidates to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in Bricklaying.
It covers the following skills:
Carrying out Blocklaying Activities
Carrying out Bricklaying Activities
Carrying out Cavity Walling Activities
Contribute to Setting Out and Building of Masonry Structures up to Damp Proof Course
Units of Study
- Principles of building construction, information and communication (Level 1)
- Contribute to setting out and building of masonry structures up to damp proof course
- Carrying out blocklaying activities
- Carrying out bricklaying activities
- Carrying out cavity walling activities
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
The candidate will build a portfolio of knowledge which will include, Online and paper based theory exam and also a range of practical workshop models
Grades 3 and 4
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details