It allows candidates to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in Site Carpentry.
It covers the following skills:
- Carry out first fix flooring and roofing
- Carry out first fix frames, partitions and stairs
- Carry out second fixing operations
- Carry out carpentry maintenance
- Set up and operate a circular saw
Units Of Study
- Principles of building construction, information and communication (Level 1)
- Maintain and use carpentry and joinery hand tools
- Prepare and use carpentry and joinery portable power tools
- Produce woodworking joints
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
Candidates must produce a portfolio of theory and practical evidence to support the qualification outcome.
Training will be carried out, once the candidate is ready for assessment, the units will be assessed under assessment conditions by the tutor to prove skills and knowledge in each topic
Grades 3 and 4.
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details