These qualifications are for candidates wishing to
gain some understanding and some practical
experience of the variety of trades in the
Units Of Study (Selection From The Following)
– General Unit: Introduction to health and safety in construction
– Introduction to the construction industry
– Constructing cavity walls in brickwork and block work
– Constructing one brick walling
– Constructing block walling
– Constructing half brick return corners
50% Theory – 50% Pratical
Candidates must produce a portfolio of theory and practical
evidence to support the qualificaiton outcome.
Training wil be carried out, once the candidate is ready for
assessment, the units will be assessed under assessment
conditions by the tutor to prove skills and knowledge in each topic.
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.