North Lindsey College
North Lindsey College
How to Apply
If your'e looking for a full-time or part-time course in higher education, look no further as we explain the process of how to apply. You'll be on the path to success in no time at all.
How To Apply in: Full-time study
All applications for entry to full-time programmes must be through the national Universities and College Admissions Service (UCAS).
When: as a general guide, applications can be made to UCAS between September and mid-January. Check their web site for specifics. We do consider applications throughout the year, although the earlier you submit means that you receive a decision and can start to plan accordingly.
How: apply online via UCAS – Apply
The UCAS code for the DN Colleges Group is N64.
The University Campus North Lincolnshire (UCNL) Campus Code is N
For further information and advice please contact our experienced and friendly staff. We treat all applicants as individuals and much prefer to offer you an informal discussion first. This is particularly valuable to both of us as we pursue a policy of the broadest possible access to programmes.
- Once you have submitted your application, UCAS sends copies of your application to all the institutions you have selected.
- Each will make a decision based on your application, and may invite you for interview or an audition.
- If the institution can offer you a place on a course, the offer will be communicated via UCAS TRACK. The institution may then invite you to an Open Day.
- If you are unable to meet the entry requirements for your chosen course, the institution could also offer you an alternative course, or will provide you with feedback about why they were unable to offer you a place.
If you receive an offer, it will either be:
- Conditional – you must meet certain conditions which are usually based on exam results.
- Unconditional – you have been accepted without any further conditions
Offers should be accepted or declined. You may accept an offer as Firm or Insurance.
- Firm is your preferred choice
- Insurance is your back-up choice
How To Apply in: Part-time study
All applications for entry to part time programmes should be made direct to North Lindsey College, using a Higher Education Part-Time Application. This form is available from the HE Information and Advice Office telephone number 01724 294125 or email email@example.com
Get individual advice
Chat to our friendly team about your options. Call the University Campus North Lincolnshire (UCNL) Scunthorpe 01724 294125 or email us for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org