T Levels – An Introduction to T Levels (School Staff)
October 19 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
About this event
Aimed at staff members that work in local secondary schools: Headteachers, teachers, careers leads and support staff
Find out more about new T Level courses starting at North Lindsey College in health, digital, construction and early years.
Aimed at headteachers, teachers and careers advisors, this event will explore the new T-Level qualification which is being offered at North Lindsey College from September 2021.
• T-Levels carry UCAS points so students can progress on to university, employment and apprenticeships
• Students gain a substantial amount of work experience with an employer helping them to gain more hands-on work experience than a traditional course
• T-Levels have been designed with employers to meet employers needs
• T-Levels are an alternative to traditional A Levels that offer more work experience and opportunities with employers
• T-Levels are offered in key sectors with growth and employment opportunities in our area
Book your place via Eventbrite or email email@example.com
Eventbrite booking page:
Discover why so many people make us their First Choice
Apprenticeship Enquiry Form
Don’t see what you are looking for? Don’t worry. We promote our most popular courses but we also deliver other programmes each year based on employer demand. Just contact us to see if we can help.