Skills Bootcamps are free, flexible courses, for Adults, allowing employers the opportunity to upskill and develop their workforce. The course is 1 day a week for 10 weeks.
During the course you will cover:
• Introduction to IT
• IT Installation of Hardware & Software
• Installation and Configuring Systems
• Installing Hardware and Software Upgrades
• Microsoft 365
• Microsoft Teams
This course will be delivered onsite at North Lindsey College.
Start Date 09 October 2023.
You are eligible to undertake a Skills Bootcamp as long as you:
- Have not taken part in another Skills Bootcamp this year (1 April 2023 to 31 March 2024)
- Are aged 19+
- You have to have the right to work in the UK and meet residency requirements
- You live or work in Greater Lincolnshire including Rutland
The course will be co-funded which means if you are a large employer the course will cost £675 per learner or if you are a small employer the cost would be £225.
For more information please complete the form below, alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply/book onto a Skills Bootcamp please use the form opposite.