Improving business performance is vital for any business. Making improvements that are more efficient – such as saving on time or costs – can have huge benefits to an organisation, particularly in competitive business environments. This qualification aims to build knowledge on the study of business improvement techniques, including workplace organisation, building effective teams and managing working relationships. It will also teach the importance of improving processes and procedures using visual management systems and flow process analysis.
11 weeks to complete
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Further your professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college What you will learn
• Safe and effective team working
• Principles and techniques that support
• workplace organisation
• An understanding of continuous
• improvement techniques (Kaizen) and their application in the workplace
• How to use visual management systems
• Problem-solving techniques
• How to carry out flow process analysis
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.