Workplace violence and Harassment can have huge consequences for employers, employees and the work environment. The Trades Union Congress (TUC) estimates that 29% of people have been bullied at work, and more than 1 in 3 people who report being bullied leave their job because of it. Understanding about effective communication and ways to reduce conflict in the workplace will help to create a more positive working environment, benefiting both employers and employees, and improving job satisfaction, health and well-being, and productivity.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college
Distance / Online
What you will learn
- How to contribute to a positive and safe working environment
- How to reduce and effectively deal with violence in the workplace
- Understanding aggression, bullying and harassment in the workplace and how it can be prevented
- Understanding equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and the benefits to individuals and organisations
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.