Workplace violence and Harassment can have huge consequences for employers, employees and the work environment. The Trades Union Congress (TUC) estimates that 29% of people have been bullied at work, and more than 1 in 3 people who report being bullied leave their job because of it. Understanding about effective communication and ways to reduce conflict in the workplace will help to create a more positive working environment, benefiting both employers and employees, and improving job satisfaction, health and well-being, and productivity.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college
Distance / Online
What you will learn
- How to contribute to a positive and safe working environment
- How to reduce and effectively deal with violence in the workplace
- Understanding aggression, bullying and harassment in the workplace and how it can be prevented
- Understanding equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and the benefits to individuals and organisations
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details