The warehousing and storage of goods is an essential part of logistics operations within a business. Roles within this industry require great skill and organisation to coordinate the demand and supply of goods and ultimately meet customer needs
11 weeks to complete
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Understand the issues around storage and the purpose of a stock check
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Understand how to process orders and dispatch
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
Apply or enquire about this course-
Please use the following links to make an enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details