Offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key.
11 weeks to complete
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Increase understanding of accurate record
• keeping, effective signposting and referral
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Improve your understanding of effective communication techniques
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.