Offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key.
11 weeks to complete
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Increase understanding of accurate record
• keeping, effective signposting and referral
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Improve your understanding of effective communication techniques
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
Apply or enquire about this course-
Please use the following links to make an enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details