In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however, 91 % of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
11 weeks to complete
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification Evidence your competency to employers
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Improve your understanding of how to successfully handle complaints
• Reduce the risk of complaints
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.