This session examines the roles we play in teams, the stages of team
development and what we can do as managers to get the best out of our team.
- Benefits of team effectiveness
- Your role and responsibilities as a manager
- How to motivate and engage your people
- Developing a team charter
- Stages of team development
- Building relationships and communicating effectively
- Managing team conflict.
- Recognising the roles team members play
- Building relationships and communicating effectively.
- Characteristics of high performing teams
- Action-planning, review and close
- Motivation and engagement – what motivates people?
- What can you do as a manager to engage and motivate your team?
- Stages of Team Development.
- Belbin’s Team Roles.
- Characteristics of high performing teams.
- Dealing with conflict in teams.
- Delegation and empowerment.
- Action-planning, review and close.
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.