The aim of the CCNSG Safety passport programme is to ensure a basic knowledge of health & safety for all site personnel to enable them, after appropriate site induction, to work more safely on sites with a lower risk to themselves and others. Without the passport, contracting personnel will not be allowed to enter or work in specific environments, particularly within industrial and construction sectors.
- Safe Behaviour at Work
- Safe Place of Work
- Confined Space Entry
- Permit to Work Systems
- Safe Use of Access Equipment & working at Heights
- Site Transport
- Protecting the Environment
- Safe Lifting and Manual Handling
- Safe Systems of Work
- Asbestos and Hazardous Substances
- Personal Hygiene
- LOLER and PUWER
- Machinery/Equipment Isolation
- Hand-Arm Vibration
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.