The course covers the following –
- Excel 2003 v 2007 v 2010 (and later);
- Quick Access Toolbar;
- Named Ranges;
- Data Validation (using Named Ranges);
- Absolute Values (‘Locking’ the cell reference);
- Data Transfer between worksheets and spreadsheets;
- Conditional Formatting;
- Formula Auditing;
- IF Statements and Formulas;
- Inserting Charts;
- Pivot Tables;
- Paste Options;
- Date and Time Functions;
- Placing Existing Data into a ‘Table’;
- Adapting the view of the Spreadsheet;
- Inserting ‘Screen-Shots’;
- SmartArt Graphics;
- What-If Analysis;
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details