The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) reports that unemployment rates were approximately 6% higher for ethnic minorities than white people in 2018. This is just one example of the inequalities that still exist throughout the UK. Therefore, it is crucial to ensure that we educate ourselves about supporting and promoting equality and British Values.
This qualification aims to improve your knowledge of equality, diversity and inclusivity, and the four British Values, for either your personal or professional life.
Distance / Online
8 to 12 weeks on average
Unit 1: Equality and Diversity
- Section 1: Equality in daily life
- Section 2: Diversity in daily life
- Section 3: Inclusion in daily life
- Section 4: The impact of the Equal Pay Act 1970
- Section 5: The impact of the Equality Act 2010
Unit 2: Promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Section 1: How to promote equality and diversity in daily life
- Section 2: How to promote equality and diversity in own life
- Section 3: How to promote inclusion in daily life
Unit 3: Positive Equality Movements
- Section 1: The need for positive equality in daily life
- Section 2: Discrimination in daily life towards others
- Section 3: Positive equality events held in the UK
Unit 4: British Values
- Section 1: British Values as they apply to all residents of the United Kingdom
- Section 2: Democracy as it applies in the United Kingdom
- Section 3: The Rule of Law as it relates to daily life in the United Kingdom
- Section 4: Individual Liberty as it relates to daily life in the United Kingdom
- Section 5: Mutual Respect and Tolerance as it relates to daily life in the United Kingdom
- Perfect for beginners
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details