This qualification will enable learners to develop a basic knowledge of the adult social care sector and is aimed at those learners who wish to explore roles in this field.
Units included in the Level 1 Award:
- Introduction to the adult social care sector
- Introduction to the values and principles of adult social care
- Awareness of the skills and attitudes needed to work in adult social care
- Awareness of communication in adult social care
- Awareness of the roles and responsibilities of the adult social care worker
No formal entry requirements
Learners can progress onto the T Level Health Transition Programme
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.