Improving business performance is vital for any business. Making improvements that are more efficient – such as saving on time or costs – can have huge benefits to an organisation, particularly in competitive business environments. This qualification aims to build knowledge on the study of business improvement techniques, including workplace organisation, building effective teams and managing working relationships. It will also teach the importance of improving processes and procedures using visual management systems and flow process analysis.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college
Distance / Online
What you will learn
- Safe and effective team working
- Principles and techniques that support workplace organisation
- An understanding of continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen) and their application in the workplace
- How to use visual management systems
- Problem-solving techniques
- How to carry out flow process analysis
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details