This qualification forms part of a complete programme which will help to develop the necessary skills and knowledge required to succeed not only in hairdressing, but also in the wider world of work. Training will take place in our well equipped, modern salons, with instruction from our team of highly skilled, qualified and supportive tutors.
Units you may study
• Follow health and safety practice in the salon
• Client care and communication in beauty related industries
• Provide facial skincare
• Remove hair using waxing techniques
• Provide eyelash and brow treatments
• Provide manicure treatments
• Provide pedicure treatments
• Lash Perming
• Apply Skin Tanning Techniques
• Display Stock
Practical Assessments / online tests/ Written Assignments
GCSE 4 in English and 1 other at grade 4
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.