This qualification forms part of a complete programme which will help to develop the necessary skills and knowledge required to succeed not only in hairdressing, but also in the wider world of work. Training will take place in our well equipped, modern salons, with instruction from our team of highly skilled, qualified and supportive tutors.
Units you may study
• Follow health and safety practice in the salon
• Working in the hair industry
• Client consultation for hair services
• Shampoo and condition the hair and scalp
• Colour and lighten hair
• Cut women’s hair
• The art of dressing hair
• Perm and neutralise hair
• Display stock to promote sales in a salon
• Create an image based on a theme within the hair and beauty sector
• Provide scalp massage services
• Salon reception duties
• Plaiting and twisting hair
Practical Assessments / online tests/ Written Assignments
1 GCSE 4 in English or maths
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details