This qualification is designed for students who want to work as a gym instructor in the sport and physical activity sector. You will learn how to conduct gym inductions as well as write training programmes to deliver fitness tests. In addition to the Gym Instructing qualification you will also undertake a Circuit Training qualification.
1 year part-time
Units you may study include:
– Anatomy and physiology for exercise
– Maximising the customer experience in a gym environment
– Support client health and wellbeing
– Conduct client consultations and gym inductions
– Planning and reviewing gym-based exercise programmes
– Instructing and supervising gym-based exercise programmes
100% Assessment – Coursework & Practical
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details