This course is ideal for those students wanting to pursue a career in the fitness sector, either as a Gym Instructor or Personal Trainer.
The qualification is ideal for those who are passionate about fitness and have a desire to help others active their goals. The course offers a solid foundation for a successful career in gym instruction. With a mixture of theoretical and practical learning, the course is ideal for aspiring gym instructors and fitness enthusiasts.
On completion of the qualification, students will leave with an industry-recognised qualification along with a range of practical skills that are key to be successful in this industry. In addition to this qualification, students will also undertake a Circuit Training qualification.
Units you may study include:
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Maximising the customer experience in a gym environment
- Support client health and wellbeing
- Conduct client consultations and gym inductions
- Planning and reviewing gym-based exercise programmes
- Instructing and supervising gym-based exercise programmes
100% Coursework & Practical Skills.
Grade 4 in either maths or English at GCSE or Level 2 in Certificate in Sport and Active Leisure.
- Level 3 Personal Training
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.