The T Level transition programme is designed to support progression to, and success on, a T Level. It’s aimed at students who would like to do a T Level but would benefit from additional preparation and support before starting one.
Units included in the T Level Health Transition Programme:
- Equality, diversity and rights in health and social care
- Human growth and development
- Safeguarding and protection in health and social care
- Communication in health and social care
- Working in health and social care
GCSE grade 2-3 in English and/or maths
Learners can progress onto the T Level Health.
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.