Come fly with us and we will take you to your dream destination! Working alongside premium cabin crew from a world renowned airline, explore all aspects of the cabin crew and resort representative role, including aircraft emergency situations, dealing with disruptive passengers, passenger announcements and cabin service all whilst developing your employability skills in customer service and sales techniques.
The course will give you opportunities to talk with industry professionals, key visits to airports and airlines, residentials, live role play in the pool, fire evacuation, first aid and work placement to enhance your learning and apply your new skills!
1 year course
The Air Cabin Crew and Overseas Resort Services covers a variety of units that will build skills that are essential to seeking employment in the tourism industry.
The course cover key units such as:
• Working as cabin crew
• Airline health, safety and security
• Aircraft emergency situations
• Dealing with passengers on-board an aircraft
• Cabin service – selling techniques
• Making passenger announcements on – board an aircraft
• Investigate employment opportunities for Resort Representatives
• Understand the role of a Representative in a resort
• Prepare for the start of the holiday season
• Manage airport and transport duties
100% ASSESSMENT – COURSEWORK
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details