These qualifications give learners knowledge and understanding of a broad range of engineering
competencies. The qualifications cover the intermediate knowledge, understanding and skills that are
required by someone working in the engineering industry. It takes a hands-on approach to intermediate
engineering training by providing learners with:
• Knowledge and understanding of a range of engineering competencies
• Information that will help them make more informed decisions about their career options
• Personal skills to help them work effectively and achieve their potential.
These qualifications are graded; learners can achieve a Pass, Merit or Distinction
The EAL Level 2 Certificate in Engineering Technologies will be awarded when the learner has successfully completed.
Three core mandatory units, comprising an on-screen multiple-choice examination
• One of the optional units, comprising Centre marked practical/theory assessment.
The EAL Level 2 Diploma in Engineering Technologies will be awarded when the learner has
• Three core mandatory units, comprising an on-screen multiple-choice examination
• Three of the optional units, comprising Centre marked practical/theory assessments
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details