Britain has an increasingly ageing population, and the number of adults needing around-the-clock care is on the rise. As well as the need for medical care, there is also a need for high levels of personal care to allow those who need support to live as comfortably as possible. This fully online qualification helps you to develop a person-centred approach to delivering high levels of personal care. You will cover how to support personal hygiene, foot care, oral health, pressure area care, and sepsis.
Distance / Online
- Understanding person-centred care
- Supporting personal hygiene
- Understanding foot care for individuals
- Understanding how to support individuals to maintain oral health
- Understanding pressure area care
- Understanding sepsis
- Currently live in England
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
- Must be aged 19+
- Must not be on an apprenticeship
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.