This qualification develops a basic knowledge of the adult social care sector. It covers the type of job roles and services within it, the role of communication and the importance of valuing the individuals being cared for.
Distance / Online
- Introduction to the adult social care sector Knowledge
- Introduction to the values and principles of adult social care Knowledge
- Awareness of the skills and attitudes needed to work in adult social care Knowledge
- Awareness of communication in adult social care Knowledge
- Awareness of the roles and responsibilities of the adult social care worker
It will be assessed by your Tutor or Assessor using a range of methods. This could include tasks such as designing charts or leaflets, coursework or methods such as oral questioning.
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details