Around 450 million people currently experience mental health problems. Recent reports suggest that over 12 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in just one year. It’s important that employers are transparent and open about mental health issues. Increasing the understanding of mental health among staff at all levels builds a culture of care and support. In this fully online course, you’ll build an understanding of mental health problems and the support available in the workplace. You will learn how to support individuals with their mental health, as well as what a mentally healthy environment is like.
Distance / Online
• Exploring mental health
• Understand how to support individuals with mental ill health
• Understand a mentally healthy environment
- Currently live in England
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
- Must be aged 19+
- Must not be on an apprenticeship
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.