In the hospitality sector, staff are often the forefront of the business. When you’re working in hospitality, it’s important to make sure you give customers a great first impression. This fully online course will help you brush up on essential skills for hospitality, including how to communicate effectively, the importance of teamwork and the importance of maintaining food hygiene. You will also learn about legislation and guidance you need to know when working in this sector, as well as the professional personal standards you will need to maintain.
Distance / Online
What you will learn
- Principles of Customer Service in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Effective Teamwork in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Legislation and Guidance Relevant to the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Professional Personal Standards in the Hospitality Sector
- Currently live in England
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
- Must be aged 19+
- Must not be on an apprenticeship
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details