The best healthcare providers thrive by creating positive working relationships with patients, families and residents. This fully online level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings is designed to help you develop these positive working relationships. You will learn about customer expectations and how to adapt environments and your communication styles for customers with specific needs. You’ll also gain a better understanding of what makes effective teams work.
Distance / Online
- Understanding customer expectations in health and social care settings
- How to identify the types of customers who interact with health and social care services
- Different communication methods used in health and social care settings
- How to provide a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for diverse needs
- Currently live in England
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
- Must be aged 19+
- Must not be on an apprenticeship
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details