Skills Bootcamps are free, flexible courses for Adults, giving people the opportunity to build sector specific skills and fast-track to an interview with an employer. This course is delivered over 2 weeks.
During the two week course you will cover:
• Introduction to IT
• IT Installation of Hardware & Software
• Installation and Configuring Systems
• Installing Hardware and Software Upgrades
• Microsoft 365
• Microsoft Teams
This course will be delivered onsite at North Lindsey College.
Start Date 16 October 2023.
You are eligible to undertake a Skills Bootcamp as long as you:
- Have not taken part in another Skills Bootcamp this year (1 April 2023 to 31 March 2024)
- Are aged 19+
- You have to have the right to work in the UK and meet residency requirements
- You live or work in Greater Lincolnshire including Rutland
For more information please complete the form below, alternatively email: email@example.com
To apply/book onto a Skills Bootcamp please use the form opposite.