Jump directly to main content Jump directly to menu

Christmas Break

Posted: December 18, 2020

If you are being harmed or you think someone else is being harmed, please contact the police on 101 (non-emergency) or 999 (emergency services).

If you are a current student, you can access Togetherall (registration is required: www.togetherall.com/en-gb/

You may also wish to contact the following national organisations, who may be able to help you:

ChildLine 0800 1111 www.childline.org.uk (for anyone under the age of 18 who needs support on any matter or issue)

Samaritans 116 123 jo@samaritans.org (for anyone who needs someone to talk to)

Young MINDS 0300 123 3393 www.youngminds.org.uk (information and support on Mental Health issues)

CEOP to report online abuse B-Eat (information and support on eating disorders)

Shelter (support for homelessness): 0808 800 444 / there is also an online chat available on their website

NHS Online: https://111.nhs.uk/ or 111

StepChange is a debt charity, to support those with financial difficulties 0800 138 1111


The local council for your area can be contacted via their websites on:

Doncaster Council

North Lincolnshire Council